The main site **click the logo**

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wild Child part 2

Here are some more photos I have took of Milan lately. These are some from the past two weeks of different shoots..........The one below I already posted on My Wild Child posting but, I decided to post it again since I re-edited it. I think it looks better this way :-)...... Oh and p.s. the little girl in the second pic is Sydney she is Milan's BFF you will be seeing her on here soon.

-Chantena











~*I couldn't decide which way I liked it better
so I posted both*~





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea party outside.....that is soooo cute! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of your daughter and the fence! What a beautiful effect:-)

    ReplyDelete