The main site **click the logo**

Monday, November 9, 2009

Lindsay- Senior Session

Wow, I'm beyond excited to post this session. Lindsay is such a beautiful girl inside and out. Her mom and sister came along too, I really enjoyed getting to know them! Her sister had some great ideas, I need her as an assistant! I loved so many of these I almost couldn't decide which to post. Enjoy

p.s. This was my first senior session, I got started a little late to really get into the senior thing this year, but all of you Juniors out there if you interested in being a Rep. for Bubbles n Puddles let me know. I need reps everywhere,( awesome incentives) So if you live in any of the surrounding counties please contact me :-) Chantena@gmail.com.



3 comments:

  1. her pictures are gorgeous! great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos show that Lindsay is as beautiful outside as she is on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are absolutely beautiful! She is such a wonderful person and so is the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete