The main site **click the logo**

Monday, April 12, 2010

Annie newborn- Knoxville newborn photographer

Omgoodness, how perfect was this day! Here's how it went. " I walked into the house and was like wow! It was decorated in this wonderful shabby chic decor. I'm not talkin here and there, I'm talking every wall ever corner just PERFECTLY decorated. So then I walk into Miss Annie's room and there the most beautiful 7 day old angel I have ever seen laid! Now just scroll down and see how the perfect day continued! Hehe I'm sooooooo excited to share these with you guys!

-Chantena



Ps....If your preggo I want your baby!!!! I do in home or studio sessions for newborns. Its best to have your newborn photos taken between 5-10 days old.

3 comments:

  1. I love this chabby chic look! Spotted you on Etsy because of that headband, have enjoyed checking out your bright and cheerful work :)
    Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so adorable. And your right that house is decorated so amazingly vintage. So cute. Looks like it went great! Amazing like always Chantena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantena, these are by far the best newborn photos I have ever seen! Amazing! Tina S

    ReplyDelete