The main site **click the logo**

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

B n P Blog has Moved!

We have Moved to bubblesnpuddlesblog.com


Dear Blogspot,

You have been very good to me, but its time for me to move on to something bigger, prettier, and better. My dream started with you and has evolved into this wonderful Business. Thank you thank you.



Love, Chantena









To everyone that follows my blog. Here is the link to the new Hot bliggity blog ..... Bubblesnpuddlesblog.com



This blog is much prettier and everything matches :-)......Its ALOT easier to post to, so I will be bloggin ALOT. So add the new address into blogs you follow......or when you wanna check it just go to bubblesnpuddles.com click the photo that says blog underneath it and it will direct you straight to the new blog :-)..........go there and let me know what you think of the new look of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment