The main site **click the logo**

Friday, August 14, 2009

Mirror Image

Meet Reese, Rylee, and Jaylen. I had the pleasure of photographing them this past Saturday, and let me tell you we had a blast! Never every have I seen twins this identical in my life! Jaylen was so sweet and oh is he handsome (future heart breaker). My fave parts of the day were when the girls kept saying I done lol, It reminded me of Milan she says that too. Rachel and Janice I hope you enjoy!

-Chantena

p.s. Check out my new props!......I worked really hard on these last month and have been waiting to use them for this shoot! But, I have to give a shout out to Heather Mitchell Photography that's where I got my inspiration check out her tire photos there awesome! http://heathermitchellphotography.blogspot.com/2009/04/mjc-sneak-peeks-are-coming.html
the link will take you straight to the photos that gave me inspiration.







3 comments: