The main site **click the logo**

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mommy's Red Shoes

Ok, so I need some help. I just re-done my living room and my accent color is red. When Milan was like 8 months there is a photo of her feet and my feet (from this other awesome photographer) and the only color object are my red shoes. It's on my wall right now in an 8x10 so I needed like a 24x30 for my other wall to bring the red in and take up some space, so I took her and the shoes and done these....Tell me you opinion, which one photo should blow up? Everyone who leaves a comment will get put in a drawing for a free sheet for their next scheduled shoot (I may draw more than one name)......You help me I help you :-)
p.s. And yes the bruises were left on her legs purposely lol.....that's my baby she's a tom-boy lol....I just couldn't bring my self to edit them out.
#1
#2

#3



#4


#5






6 comments:

  1. oh gosh...too cute! #3 and #4 are my favs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #4. Not so innocent! Or #5 if you already have some of her beautiful face on your walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And is her bow red in number #4? If so, maybe you should leave it colored, too... Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. concretedaisiesphotographyAugust 25, 2009 at 7:46 PM

    definitely number five, i loveeeeeeee it! xoxo-hay.

    ReplyDelete