The main site **click the logo**

Monday, October 5, 2009

***Matilda Jane***





To all the Mommy's and Daddy's out there who have daughters of all ages, My friend Stephanie Asher is having a Matilda Jane Trunk Show! Some of you ask what is Matilda Jane? It is a super exclusive clothing line that is not sold on-line or in stores you can only get it at trunk shows, and Stephaine is having one on Sunday October the 11th from 2:00 to 4:00 you can stop by whenever you want between those times and view the clothing in person and put your order in. If you want your daughter to have that special outfit that no one else has this is the place to come. The material is the softest stuff ever and it is super cute on, there are matching leggings to everything and Oh my the legwarmers are the cutest! Here is the website to view some of the clothing http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/ the newest line is Gypsy Blue click it and look! Also here is a link to the blog where photos get posted from customers and other photographers http://matildajane.typepad.com/my_weblog/. If you would like to attend Please call me (865-386-6003) or email me chantena@gmail.com for directions, I don't want to list her address on here. I hope to see you there :-).... These images are from Matilda Jane's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment