The main site **click the logo**

Thursday, October 15, 2009

*Schedule update*

I am no longer booking full sessions for October, but I am still offering Halloween Mini sessions and the special packages. I am extending my Christmas Packages till the end of November.......If your wanting a full session you can go to my calendar on my main site bubblesnpuddles.com and view my calendar for open dates......Ill be posting the rest of my Christmas cards this week keep Checking back......Here are the Packages if you are interested :-)

Halloween Mini Session packages:
These sessions will last from 20-40 min, payment due at session.

*$75*
1-8x10
2-5x7
4-4x6
Session Fee
*~ saves $20~*

*$50*
2-5x7
4-4x6
Session Fee
*~saves $25~*

Christmas Packages:

These specials run thru the end of November.......You can schedule the session for any day from now until the end of December to receive the Packages....If you don't need Christmas cards you can substitute sheets for cards ( example: 25 cards = 2 sheets)


$ 150 Package
25-Christmas cards (20 templates to choose from)
5-sheets
Session fee
*~$35 savings~*

$250 Package
50 Christmas Cards (20 templates to choose from)
1-11x14 print
6-sheets
Session fee
~*$40 saving*~

$500
Disc w/license to print
20x30 print on special metallic paper
25 Christmas cards (20 template to choose from)
5- Sheets
~* $105 *~ Dollar savings

If you have any Questions please email me at Chantena@gmail.com or call me at 865-386-6003.

No comments:

Post a Comment