The main site **click the logo**

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boudoir Session- Knoxville photographer

I actually hadn't planned on doing Boudoir sessions considering I primarily photograph children and families. I had 3 diff women contact me asking if I would do it, so I was like why not. I had alot of fun doing the 3 sessions, it was something totally different than I usually do. It's refreshing sometimes stepping out of you element into something new. This is something fun you could do anytime of the year for you boyfriend or husband for any holiday, special occasion, or pleasant surprise. It would be neat to also do a bridal session with a Veil and some white lingerie and give that to the hubby on your wedding day!

I think these look best printed in one of my custom albums. 2 of the 3 women got the albums and they looked awesome! L told me she didn't mind if I blogged them so here ya go!

-Chantena




1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Chantena. I think you did a great job. Way to step it out and try something new. You rock at it all.:)

    ReplyDelete