The main site **click the logo**

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gavin- Knoxville child photographer

Oh do I love me some Gavin! His daddy and Jeremy are best-friends, Jeremy has 2 bffs lol.......Sydney's Daddy Todd and Gavin's Daddy Josh! So over the years I have become great friends with their wives also. Soo basically were all family....Now back to Gavin lol....He is the sweetest child ever and I mean ever....I just wanna love on him ever time I'm around him! Those big brown eyes are like chocolate drops :-)..Its so cute because when Milan and him go places they hold hands (awwwww).....Im saying aww now but it 11 years that wont be so cute any more haha.... ok I'm done rambling go and take a look!


-Chantena

ps... all of my blog followers......Do you like these large images of this post or the med size images on Josie's post below?. Let me know please I need your feed back.

















3 comments:

  1. Chantena I like the bigger 'font' although it did take a little longer to load. Keep up the good work- we'll be coming to see you soon!
    Tina S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! You did a great job and the larger size pictures look great too.
    -Josh P.- "cheez"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his pictures he is so cute! I do however like the med size pictures better, for me they are easier to see. We will see you next month for Maria's 3 month pictures and we cant wait!

    Amy M

    ReplyDelete