The main site **click the logo**

Sunday, December 6, 2009

* Quick Update *

Ok so I haven't had time to do any post lately, I have been super busy :-) ( & I love it). So the next families that will be posted to the blog are:
  • Silcox Family
  • Braden
  • Ansley
  • Milli
  • Eastman

Those families are already edited and finished, they just need to be blogged :-)

The next families that will be up for proofing/ editing in this order are:

  • LeFevers Family
  • Kendall
  • Zachary Part 2
  • Josie
  • Sheldon Family
  • Shewbrooks Family
  • Sydney
  • Ashley Slaven nieces and nephew
  • Isabella
  • Grayson
  • Jillian & Matthew
  • Wells Family

I plan on having every ones sessions edited by the 14th, It only takes me 2 days to get orders back so this will give everyone plenty of time to get your prints, Christmas cards, etc etc . back and mailed out by the holidays. I just want to say a HUGE Thank You to all these beautiful families for letting me share a special part of your Holidays with you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment