The main site **click the logo**

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Zachary Part 2

I know you remember this Handsome little devil! Zachary is sooo gorgeous and sweet. His mother is just the most wonderful woman I have ever met, its so nice to have clients that you grow a friendship with. I look forward to watching Zach grow into a young man over the next few years and if I'm real lucky Ill get to do his Senior photos one day :-)..........Thanks so much Cherry Ann for being an awesome Client!

-Chantena




3 comments:

  1. Wow!! You couldn't ask for a better model! Love the dramatic edits and color pops...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Chantena. The colors on these images really pop. Great job at the post processing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!! Probably some of my favorites I've seen of your work. It's all great though, of course!

    ReplyDelete