The main site **click the logo**

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wow-!!

WOW!! All I have to say is Time Flies when your having fun! Im so extremely BLESSED to be able to do something I LOVE as my job. I thank GOD for allowing my business to be a success and my wonderful clients for being great, encouraging, and having beautiful families ;-) (that helps too). I am soo truly happy, if you can't tell. This is my favorite time of the year, I love every thing about Christmas! My fave things are, the smell, my mamaw's homemade candy, family, presents ;-), love, Jesus, and that the 26th is my B-day lol. This has been a wonderful year for me and I just want to thank all of the people around me that has supported me and believed in me :-). Now enough of the rambling, I thought a good way to start my blogging back would be with some photos of The Love of my life-- Miss Milan. Take a look the bottom 3 photos are our Christmas Card this year. Enjoy!

-Chantena







1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Her outfit is the greatest and you really captured the fun side of this cutie:) Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete