The main site **click the logo**

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here I am

Well I got up this morning and was dead set on doing at least 4 blog post.....considering its been almost a month since I have blogged last. But oh no blogger for some reason is not letting me upload photos......Hmmm maybe time to switch to a new blog. We'll see.....

So I guess Ill talk about whats been going on over here.....Things have been Fab and busy busy. Its amazing how fast a month can go by.I have the best clients ever and I love you all! I'm so excited its almost warm for good, and so ready to get back outdoors for sessions :-)......We will be having a couple cute Mini session for summer soo stay on the lookout for those sessions dates over the next few months.

On another note. I'm still in shock my baby will be 3 next month, so so sad. 3 just blows my mind it seems like yesterday she was born and now shes a little girl all grown up ;..-(. I just wanna keep her little forever, I really don't know what I will do when she starts school. That day will be a complete blogpost meltdown for me haha.

As soon as blogger decides that it wants to work for me ill post something :-).....Until then Have a wonderful day on this beautiful day!

-Chantena

No comments:

Post a Comment