The main site **click the logo**

Friday, March 26, 2010

Madison & Taylor - Kentucky Child photographer

Little Miss Beauty Pageant Queen! My lord I thought I shopped a lot for my child. I haven't ever in my life seen so many clothes ( all super cute too). There were enough clothes for at least 20 sessions no lie. They even told me that was only half of her clothes! I was in photog heaven! ( Jenny when you have a yard sale call me haha). Madison and Taylor are such beautiful children and so super sweet to each other. Our session was so fun and laid back, I loved it! There only a sneak peak of Taylor because this shoot was focused on Madison for a Beauty pageant she was in ( She won Queen again!) I have a shoot with Taylor at the end of this month, so you will have plenty to see of him soon. :-)

-Chantena



No comments:

Post a Comment