The main site **click the logo**

Monday, March 1, 2010

I am one proud Mommy

SO back at the beginning of January I entered Milan in the Regis and Kelly live beautiful baby contest........No she didn't make the top ten.....but they showed her photo on the show today!!!!!!!!!!! There are hundreds of thousands of kids that get entered, and for them to show my babys photo made me super proud. Unfortunately I didn't watch the show today, but my mom did and called me super excited, she said no one was home with here and she was setting there screaming and whooooing lol..........Click here to see the video. When you get to the page the video box is on the right side, underneath the video there will be something that says Monday's Baby Bumpers 3-01-10 click to see that video....she is the 4th one that will come up! I love my baby!!! .......

Regis and Kelly Live Video

No comments:

Post a Comment