The main site **click the logo**

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ansley

Ok, so my every day blogging plan didn't work out so well lol. It's been a wild Christmas season this year. Mom broke her leg 3 days before Christmas which equaled me cooking Christmas dinner, But thank God being an awesome cook runs in our family ;-) and I ROCKED it out haha. Then came my Birthday (26th) had an awesome dinner with my Hubby and My Bestie...then mom's surgery ( she's doing better now, outta order for 3 months though).......Then the best thing of all I got a new Camera!!!! 7d = LOVE ...Sorry for the rambling just thought you might wanna know where I have been lately :-)


Now on to something BEAUTIFUL! Miss Ansley all I have to say is she takes my breath away.....ahh just look :0)


-Chantena




2 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful. Love the carriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Ansley mother and I was so happy with the results of her pictures. Her true beauty was shown in these pictures. We had a great time during our session and Chantena was great with my daughter. I will be coming back to have her spring pictures made and would recommend Chantena to any and everyone for there single or family photo. When we came for the session, it wasn't like walking into a studio and being rushed and unsure if you would be satified with the results. We felt very welcomed and Chantena took extra time to make sure that my daughter had fun with the photo shoot. Thank you and Chantena we will be getting in touch with you for a photo of Ansley and I for a mother and daughter shoot. You did a great job!!!!! Tiffany Broyles

    ReplyDelete