The main site **click the logo**

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

*****Drum Roll Please*****

Thanks so much for everyone who entered! 34 people, that's alot! So I drew 3 names the first was the Winner of the free session and disc and the other 2 get FREE SESSION FEES ($35 value). Thanks so much everyone! Scroll on down to see the Grand prize winner & The free session fee winners :-).


ps....Easter is April 4th I have already started booking Easter session, so call or email me to set up an appt.






-Chantena
*



*



*



*



*



*







Here are the photos of how the drawing went :-)


Congratulations Brandi C. Your the Winner!!! YAY

E-mail me Chantena@gmail.com Or call me my # is on my main site!!

Ok, now for the 2 Free Session fee winners :-)

1. Sarah Massengill

2. Sallie

contact me ladies to set up an appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment