The main site **click the logo**

Monday, January 11, 2010

Isabelle - Knoxville child photographer

She was the smiliest child I have ever had! She didn't have a mad face one time, those of you with 2-4 year old girls know that's amazing lol.....She is Olivia's ( a couple post down) friend, they must practice their modeling skills when there together haha. Oh and look at these FAB outfits, Green and red zebra petti-skirt, Matilda Jane, and all the matching accessories. What more could a photographer ask for? I had a ball and I hope we have a spring/summer session ;0).

ps. Don't forget my Matilda Jane trunk show dates will be Posted soon, there will be incentives for those clients/future clients that attend!

-Chantena



6 comments:

  1. So adorable. Was she taking some photos for Matilda Jane? or Does she just like there line of clothing. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just likes thier clothing. Hey any evening that you wnat to talk give me a call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you. Ya I sent you an email. I just felt really bad calling you because I know you are busy. Thank you. I will give you a call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dolly. These are adorable!!!

    BTW thank you so much for the nice comment. It really makes me feel so good and keeps me going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte Stafford --I love these pictures of Isabelle. You did an outstanding job capturing her personality. They are beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images!! I absolutely love the clothing in this shoot and love the way you pop your subjects' eyes.

    ReplyDelete