The main site **click the logo**

Monday, January 4, 2010

Punky

This is Sydney you may remember her from back in the summer. She is Milan's BFF and we love her so much! She is sooo grown to be 3 and the way she says my name is hilarious, she calls me shawn-taaa-na. Jeremy ( my hubby) and Todd ( her daddy) have been bestfriends all of there life and they are about the same age apart as the girls. I hope they are life long friends like there daddy' are. As you can tell on the 3rd photo down shes gonna be a big sister, I can't wait for him to get here so we can do a newborn shoot :-) Steph's due in April so stay tuned for the debut of baby Asher #2!

-Chantena


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are back. I have missed seeing your amazing work. Happy Birthday. And how exciting to get a new camera. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete